To smooth out a wide area of concrete, you will need a wood float soft grip. It is made of hardwood that is strong and durable. Although it is made from tough hardwood long blade, the float is light and thus portable. It produces a more textured finish compared to magnesium. The curved wooden handle makes it easy for the wood float to float.
Main Features of the Wood Float Soft Grip
- The wood float soft-grip blade is made of solid hardwood.
- The handle is soft and selected from contoured hardwood for easy floating.
- It gives a more textured finish compared to magnesium.
- The wood float is used to cover large areas of concrete before troweling.
- It is lightweight hence easy to carry around.