The crack-A-Joint is an excellent alternative to saw cutting. It’s used to induce a crack on wet concrete along the joint line to the full depth of concrete. The galvanized sheet is placed in the wet concrete on the common line to induce a crack. It’s 3m long and is made from galvanized steel sheet, and has a height of 25mm.
Main Features of Crack-A-Joint
- The crack a joint quickly makes cracks in the concrete because it’s easy to use.
- Using the crack-A-joint means, you don’t have to do finishing since the floor gets finished the same day.
- Using the crack-A-joint ensures that cracks are minimal.
- No wastage.
- It’s a better alternative to saw cutting.
- It is not easy to dislodge the joint due to its shape.
- Using the crack-A-joint gives permanent interlock capping.