It is a thermoplastic material driven by the polymerization of ethylene. Polyethylene piping provides solutions to many municipal and landfill sectors, marine and mining, industrial and agricultural applications.
Some Silent features of Polyethylene Pipe:
- Effectively works in above ground and underground applications
- Intense, extremely tough and very durable
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Resistance to chemicals
- Corrosion resistance
- Trouble-free installation
- Flexibility and myriad of other features
Poly Pipes are lightweight, even with longer lengths pipes that help to save the cost of installation. Because of the smoothness in Polythene pipes, the volumetric rate flow remains the same in parallel with pressure. Therefore, there is less turbulence at high flow.