The composition of Sikafloor Level Eco is that it is a polymer-modified cement compound. It has many advantages but the main benefits and features are below:
- Economical leveling solution.
- High strength.
- Pump or manual application.
- Install 3-75mm in one application.
- Simple to mix and apply.
- NO slaking or re-mixing is required.
It supplies in 20kg bag-48kg bags per pallet. It is in grey and available in powder form. You can store it for 12 months. Sikafloor Level Eco uses 3.5L to 3.8L of water and lets it dry for 24 hours as it is its drying time.
Some of the uses of Sikafloor Level Eco are:
- Intended for interior applications.
- Rectifying uneven new or old concrete.
- Recommended underlayment for all commercial and residential floor coverings.
- General-purpose concrete leveling.