The steel Dowel bars are short steel bars that link slabs mechanically without inhibiting horizontal joint mobility. They improve load transfer efficiency by allowing the leaving slab to take on some of the load before it crosses it. In the approach and leave slabs, this decreases joint deflection and stress. They are sold together with other accessories such as cradles, sleeves, expansion caps, and serts.
Main Features of Concreting Steel Dowels
- They are great at linking slabs.
- The Concreting Steel Dowels improve load transfer letting the slab take on some weight before crossing over.
- It reduces joint stress and deflection.
- The Concreting Steel Dowels are durable and non-corrosive.
- The Steel dowel bars can be shaped according to the requirements of the structure
- They are readily available.