SikaBond instant nails are a high-quality adhesive that is water-based and multipurpose. It is used in initial strong grab and high street bonds in construction. It’s advantageous since it cures fast and can be repositioned up to 60 minutes after application. That way, it’s easy to use and flexible. Also, it enables the contractor to use fewer mechanical fasteners needed in the installation of walls and floors.
Main Features of SikaBond® INSTANT NAILS FAST
- It’s a multipurpose construction adhesive.
- Comes in handy, providing initial solid grab and high bond strength needed to install floors and walls.
- Also, the sikaBond nails can be repositioned for up to 60 minutes after being applied.
- Reduces noises associated with nail ride on floors.
- It can be used on most substrates like replacing loose tiles and bonding panels to wall studs.