Sika MonoTop-352 NFG is composed of Portland cement, corrosion inhibitor, selected lightweight aggregates, and polymer-modified. The thickness of layers is a minimum of 4mm and a maximum of 75mm.
It requires 2.8 to 3.3L of water for 20kg powder. The initial set time is 3 hours and, the final setting time is 6 hours after mixing with water.
- Suitable for restoration work.
- Best for structural strengthening.
- Appropriate for preserving or restoring passivity.
- Applicable for use as a repair mortar before applications of Sikagard 62 and 63N.
- Useful for hand and machine applications.
- Easy to apply and superior finishing.
- Sulfate resistance.
- Corrosion inhibitor.
- Low permeability.
- Class R3 OF EN 1504-3.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Polymer modified for increased durability.
- High build applies up to 75mm thick per application layer.