The Fixed handle screed is made from aluminum alloy 6063 T6 with a fixed handle, and polycarbonate stop ends. It is used to smoothen and straiten concrete for the super finishing of a building. It gives an easy clean powder coating, and the handle is comfortable in hand. The process removes excess concrete bringing the surface of your structure to proper grade.
- Removes excess concrete perfectly.
- The firm handle is smooth and comfortable.
- It has a handle and screed fitted with polycarbonate stop ends.
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy 6063 T6.
- Available in sizes 1.2 – 4.2m.
- Made to required standards.
- It’s makes Cutting and pushing edges comfortable.