The Sikaflex®-11 FC is one-component advanced polyurethane, elastic joint sealant, and adhesive sealing compound that offers permanent elasticity. The dual-purpose material is based on unique moisture–cured polyurethane with a fast curing time that meets set standards for both internal and external applications. They are supplied in different colors and sizes, all customized according to the designs of the engineers.
Main Features of Sikaflex® Adhesive/Sealant (Polyurethane) 310ml
- All cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester, and acrylic resin have excellent adherence.
- Sikaflex® Adhesive/Sealanthas a fast cure time.
- Sikaflex® Adhesive/Sealant (Polyurethane) 310ml’s weathering and water-resistance are excellent.
- It is Non-corrosive.
- Water, oil, and rubber-based paints can be used to paint over it but prior tests must be done first.
- They are durable and do not age fast.
- It has a high Pick resistance.