Gasless Mig Wire .8-.9 is designed as a heavy-duty, solid insulation chord for all-purpose steel welding applications. In addition, it offers high efficiency and performance for deep welding functionality.
The usability of the Gasless Mig Wire .8-.9 is sufficient for precise short-circuiting welding application. Gasless Mig Wire .8-.9 is efficient for industrial butt welding for road works, machinery, road works, and automotive structures.
Usage of Gasless Mig Wire .8-.9 requires adherence to safety and appropriate industrial welding regulations.
- Self-Shielded Flux Core wire
- Suitable for Single pass applications
- Smooth Arc action DC-
- No Shielding gas required
- Welding Positions
- All positions
- Excellent on Galvanised steel
- General welding and repairs out doors
- Farm repairs and maintenance