The telescopic walking groover is made of stainless steel and is used to create dents on concrete which helps prevent cracking with the convenience of not having a kneel. They are made of a ribbed stainless concrete groover, which connects to a telescopic handle. It gives your concrete a smooth finishing, equally perfect separation groove. Its shipping weight is 1kg making it very portable on-site. Also, the groove depth is 20mm, and it comes in the size of 160mm X 150mm.
- It’s made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Concrete walking groover.
- Provides a Smooth Groove In Concrete Slabs.
- Quality stainless steel construction.
- The telescopic walking groover comes in Size: 160mm X 150mm.
- The depth of the groove is 20mm.
- The shipping Weight 1kg.