The Trench mesh made from the D500L ribbed reinforcing wire is specifically made for residential footing trenches. A variety of longitudinal cables that measure up to 12mm in diameter are used to make the trench mesh. The sheets are 6m long, while the cross wires are 300mm centres. The trench mesh is made in different sizes and is labelled with product codes. For example, L8TM3 means:
- L-ductility grade of the trench mesh.
- 8-diameter of the primary wire used in making the trench mesh.
- 3-the number of main cables in the trench mesh.
Main Features of the Trench Mesh
- It’s made from D500L ribbed reinforcing wire, great for footpaths in residential areas.
- It’s made of high strength and high stability materials.
- Resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Long life service.
- Trench mesh is made of a firm structure and evenly flat surface.