Duragal Flat Bar ranges from 50 – 200mm width and from 4-5mm thickness all at 6m lengths. Most commonly used in applications that require rust resistance.
The zinc combined with a barrier polymer coating (for larger sizes), helps in synergy to support the unique In-line Hot-Dip Galvanized process. The zinc layer covered the entire surface. As a result, duraGal® Profiles are In-line Hot-Dip Galvanized to 91.5 g /sq. mt. after forming, it reduces cracking.
- General applications
- Residential construction
- Non-residential construction
- Commercial construction
- Transport and mining infrastructure
What are the features of a good Duragal Flat Bar?
- The Haggarty’s Duragal Flat Bar is the best choice for powder coating and painting.
- Minimum yield strength of 400 MPa.
- 250g/m2 minimum average coating of zinc, aluminum and magnesium.
- Minimum tensile strength of 450 MPa.
- Magnelis® self-healing coating with E-Passivation® protection.
- Significantly lighter than traditional hot-rolled sections.
- Duragal helps in smoothness, consistent surface.