Sika MonoTop FC is one component, polymer-modified cementitious leveling mortar. Sika MonoTop is part of the MonoTop System for concrete repair and protection.
Sika MonoTop Fc is the thin applied cementitious mortar used in repairing the following applications:
- Leveling blowholes and other concrete surface imperfections.
- Re-profiling of damaged corners and edges.
- Filling honeycombed or surface damaged off from concrete.
- Fairing coat before application of different coatings.
It’s available in a 15kg bag and, it is grey-colored cement in powder form. It requires 4.1L of water for mixing per 15kg bag.
Characteristics and advantages Leveling Mortar
- Thin layer applications are possible.
- Excellent workability.
- Good substrate adhesion.
- Nontoxic, non-corrosive.
- Improved sulfate resistance.
- Good mechanical strength.
- Good water resistance.