Concreting ligatures are supplied in full range and are manufactured from reinforcing bar grade R250N. They are made to suit all engineer’s requirements. They are used to separate the top and button layers of trench mesh, especially in residential slabs, column cages, or fabricating beams. They are also supplied in different lengths and shapes depending on the structure requirements.
Main Features of Concreting Ligatures (Ligs)
- They are made in different sizes as required.
- Manufactured from reinforcing bar R250N.
- Great for separation of top and button layers of trench mesh at specified spacing.
- The ligatures are also used to increase the integrity and strength of the structure.
- They hold the steel in place.
- Using Concreting Ligatures, you can fabricate the steel cage either off or onsite, then place the cage where it is needed.