Key Joints are roll-formed and made of galvanized steel section used as a leave-in place formwork to prevent shrinking and cracking of the walls. They offer a continued pour solution for contraction joints and provide a unique tongue profile for the correct load transfer. If you have high load applications, key joints and Universal Dowel Sleeves are ideal.
Main Features of Key Joints
- Key joints allow for continuous pours.
- They are available in four different heights.
- They provide knockouts for different dowel sizes.
- Corrosion and rust-resistant since the Connolly key joint is galvanized.
- Using the key joints ensures that you get the right level quickly and fas.
- Using them reduces the risk of loss from accident claims.